15-Day "Colombian Epic" Premium Motorcycle Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
This motorcycle tour is run on Honda XRE300cc motorcycles and is for experienced riders wanting to explore the whole country!
Difficulty level: Intermediate to Advanced
Distance covered: 2,800km
Riding hours: 62 hours
Terrain: 70% paved, 30% unpaved
- Twisty mountain roads up to Ocaña.
- Hacienda Napoles, Pablo Escobar's old estates turned into a theme park.
- The view from El Peñol in Guatape.
- Exploring the cosmopolitan city of Medellín.
- Manizales University town where the party never stops.
- Thermal baths at Santa Rosa de Cabal.
- Visiting Salento coffee region.
- Combeima Canyon.
- Dinner in Chía at the (in)famous Andrés Carne de Res.
- Colonial towns of VIlla de Leyva, San Gil and Barichara.
- Cave exploring just outside San Gil.
- UNESCO heritage listed town of Mompox.
- Honda XRE300cc motorcycle
- All gasoline
- All breakfast, lunch & dinners
- All accommodation (high-end hostel)
- Activities & entrance fees
- Helmet (ECE 22.05 standard)
- Riding gloves
- Medical insurance
- Airport pickup/drop off (Santa Marta)